Make your Own Scrap Paper.
When you write a quick note to yourself and then completed the task, think hard now. What do you do with the note? We throw it away….or hopefully recycle it. Then why are we writing notes on clean sheets of paper or specialty paper when our only desire at the end of the task is to toss it out of site? I print countless drafts of letters or receive junk faxes as work and I have found with a quick fold and cut down the middle and using one of those binder clips I can make a perfectly good note paper of reused paper.
- My sister and mother will often send handwritten letters to family on recycled paper…and they are just as special as a purchased card.
- As a child or now for a child’s birthday present we will wrap the gift using the funny pages – (this option may be quickly leaving us with electronic news)
- Magazine strips make great rolled beads – just ass watered down glue
- News print strips dipped in flour and water make great paper maché sculptures
- Water, blender and a screen and you are making your own home made paper
- When done use the recycle bin